Monday 9 May 2011

Open House's 2011

 This week end was my first Open House. I join 20 other makers and artists
at All Saints Church, The Drive/Eaton Road Hove BN3 3QE, we enjoyed
a busy first week end. This year marks the 30th anniversary of Open Houses

100's of artists and makers join together during the month of may.
The houses open to the public for 4 weekends in may
usually between 11am and 6pm on saturday and sunday.
All the open houses are advertised in the booklet which is easy
to pick up the cafes and the libary, the different area's in Brighton and Hove
are divide up and shown on a map, with bus routes parking ect.  Many
of the Open Houses offer tea and cake, as we are at All saints.
My mum kindly kept "an eye" on my table and I nipped out to see
Polish and Pin at 23 Wilbury Gdns which I loved , Sylvie Howitt
breath taking paper cuts and some amazing redesigned home wares,
16 Hartington Villas showed Jonny Hannah prints and Martha Mitchell
homewares. I will be popping back for a Jonny Hannah print.

No comments:

Post a Comment