Monday 13 December 2010

14 days before Christmas two elves delivered to me ...........

A home made sweetie house ! Then the little elves decorated my christmas tree .
I had planed to visit some of the open houses in Brighton and Hove so this visit had to wait until Sunday.

The starting point for this sadly whistle stop tour, was Tessa Wolfe Murray and Guests where I loved the stitched textile's from Wendy Dolan. Next up at Wilbury Grove was Wu&Wu
from the talented Fiona Hewitt, I had often seen her range in John Lewis and other department stores and boutiques, not realising she is based in Hove.

 Wonderful prints at Boxbrid Gallery and Studios from many artist including zara white
and Helen Musselwhite. At 32 Brunswick Street West I saw for the first time the
 work of Nicole Carman and loved her canvas photography, also showing was Sarah Jones,
 I have been a fan of her work for many years and she did not disappoint with some amazing new prints. Last but not least, was Cross Street Workshop fantastic ideas for christmas presents, if you could bear to part with any of the wonderful household textiles by Pintuck, vintage crockery
 from Anna Tilson and these gorgeous prints from Mary Fellows.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment