Thursday 16 June 2011

super busy weekend


 My friend's house sit this farm when the owners go on holiday, so we popped
over to say Hello, and the girls had a wonderful time feeding the sheep and cats
checking on the cows and playing with the amazing sheep dog, Domino.




I made this dress for a special day on sunday
I was lucky enough to find the vintage pattern
in Oxfam, but it was for age 6 years I needed
 it to fit an 8 year old so I mixed it with this
 newer pattern from Burda. The daisy lace and dress
fabric is from Ditto and the trims from Fabric Land.
Sunday was rounded off with a yummy cream tea
at Havanna Spoon in Hove. We feasted on tiny rolls
with smoked salmon and cream cheese, scones 
jam and cream and lots of little cakes, cherry cake
carrot cake and cheese cake. Like Havanna in
Brighton, Havanna Spoon has a lovely vintage feel
 which makes me think of the 1920s .

No comments:

Post a Comment