Friday 25 November 2011

Made Design and Craft Fair

                            Last friday 18th, I went to Made 11 Brighton's Design 
                         and Craft Fair. Here are two of my purchases BUT I
                                         could have bought EVERYTHING, the standard is incredibly
     high, my shopping included a few gifts
                        (not shown here so there is an element of surprise) ! 
          from Fleur Grenier. Fleur makes beautiful
                                    objects from pewter, which I hope will make some people 
 very happy this coming Christmas. The map lampshade is from Sarah Lock,
Sarah was selling amazing lamps ( or what ever the base is called) to go with
 the lampshades but only the lampshade fell within my budget, I just love it.
 and the wonderful  HENRY is made from recycled
 bits and bobs from Emily Maude.
 I was totally spoilt for choice, there was so much
 wonderful modern craft for sale.
 Leafing through the Open houses magazine
 I noted that both Emily Maude, Sarah Lock and Fleur Grenier
 are showing over the next 3 week ends.
On Sunday 27th November I will be at The Yard, Vintage and Craft
Market, peddling my home wares. Don't be shy say Hello.
Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment