Thursday 3 December 2015

Christmas Gifts

If you know anyone who loves sewing I can't recommend this book enough.

Its been out for a while, but this book, is fantastic, 
it includes 30 full size patterns to make the different projects, 
with the instructions printed in the hard back book.
You will have to use spot and cross paper to trace of your project and size.
The instructions range from very simple i.e. the sleeveless shell top
( good for a beginner) to more challenging, i.e. 
the tweed and faux leather jacket.
How ever there is plenty for the beginner.
Many of the projects I have made again in different fabric,
as I have been so pleased with the shape.
I have often found when I have bought a book that I will only
make a few of the projects inside !


But...... with this book I have or some in the sewing class has made all but 5 of
the projects !
 If you love sewing a need a little treat, this is it, enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment