Friday 18 February 2011

yummy cakes

I made these yummy cakes from the Humming Bird Cook Book which I was
lucky enough to get for my birthday back in the summer.

If you like upside down pineapple or peach cake I would recommend these
peaches and cream cup cakes, they were very simple to make using tinned
peaches. When you bite into the cake you get a lovely mouth full of peach.
I have also really enjoyed the red velvet cupcakes, the white chocolate and
pecan nut cookies,and the apple pie.  Can't wait to try the raspberry cheese
cake brownie.


                I used the recommended amount of frosting
            but a little less would have been a better 
             balance.    For all the lucky people living
  in Brighton and Hove we have an 
   amazing tea shop on Church Road
(opposite the big Tesco's,)
                 Treacle and Co sell the most mouth watering
        cakes, to eat in or for when there is no
     time to bake to take home and enjoy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment