Thursday 24 March 2011

show and tell


Today I finished these cute girly dresses, I am going to be using them
to show beginners what they can make from less than a meter of
fabric, the apple fabric is from ditto fabric's in the lanes Brighton.
The fabric in the second photo I bought on line from beyond fabric it has a
great retro feel.

These trousers for boy and girls take's only 60 cm of fabric, I got this
fabric also from Ditto.  I love the blue fabric with tattoo motifs, I feel
a summer dress coming on!  I made the labels in photo shop they will hang
off the clothes advertising , what you can make, how much fabric you need,
and the other options.When the new classes start I will be serving lots of
homemade cakes, these cup cakes, were made with a basic cup cake recipe
and I made a buttercream topping using 50 grams of butter and 50 grams of
icing sugar, and added 2 dessertspoons of lemon juice, they were very
yummy, perfect with cup of tea in the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment