Sunday 18 September 2011

Kemp Town Treasures

Do you ever get bored with the same walk into town ? Yesterday I started from the marina and made my trip into town via Kemp Town, stopping to fuel up at Ground a lovely coffee shop. My tea was served in a huge glass cup and saucer with my own tea strainer, it made me Oh and Ar when it arrived, (sorry no

Photo, Oops camera at home), the walk into Brighton has plenty of vintage and retro shops to hunt out bargains. I picked up this retro fabric for a fiver to make into some purse's and bags. Hope you are having a great week end too.

2 comments:

  1. Oooh what shop did you find that fabric in? It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you , I got it from a vintage shop in Kemp town, just before Ground the coffee shop, as if you were walking towards the marina, I think the shop used to be a hardware shop, it now also has a tea room at the front.they had lots of vintage fabric at good prices !

    ReplyDelete