Saturday 12 January 2013





I am a massive Orla Kiely Fan, and although her book Pattern has
been out for a while now, I have just received my copy.
 I often pick up bargains at her sample sale held in London, if you sign
up for a newsletter on her website, you will get details of the sales.
Held 4/5 times and year, with huge discounts on last seasons stock.
The sales are held over 4 days (in either Clapham or Shorditch, The Old Trueman Brewery) but get there early and be prepared to queue.
 I feel so many of her amazing designs are timeless, sale shopping makes so
much sense.

Orla Kiely wall paper is now available at Wall Paper Direct as well
 as the website and John Lewis starting at 49.00, previously selling at 69.00
and there is a much much larger choice.
Enjoy your week end and keep warm and dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment